Who, What, Huh??

I am me. I do stuff. The stories you are about to read are true. Names and details have been thinly masked in an apathetic attempt to protect the innocent-ish. Vixens, Heroes and Villains pepper their way through this blog. Monikers are to the left so you can gain a slight introduction.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

25 Reasons... Just Because


There are soooo many reasons why I like you. I'm going to make a list! You'll never read it anyway and THAT gives me license to be outrageously shmoopy. (Something I will deny if you ever happen to read this and call me "shmoopy"...)


  1. Because you make me smile.
  2. Because you think snuggling is awesome.
  3. Because you tell me when I'm being a jerk.
  4. Because you tell me when I'm being sexy.
  5. Because sometimes you get all rumpled and that is irresistible.
  6. Because I work too much, but you don't make me feel guilty about it.
  7. Because you "get" me even when I don't really understand myself.
  8. Because you let me apologize and explain when I'm having a bad day and say something I regret.
  9. Because you dance around like a jackass just to make me laugh.
  10. Because you make me laugh even when I'm stubbornly trying to be grumpy.
  11. Because you rescue me from spiders and creepy crawlies.
  12. Because you are awkward and sexy and adorable and frustrating all at once.
  13. Because you answer me honestly when I ask you questions.
  14. Because you don't hesitate. (much)
  15. Because you listen when I'm talking (or typing).
  16. Because you don't take me for granted.
  17. Because you kiss like a god.
  18. Because we can be silly together.
  19. Because you make me coffee.
  20. Because you miss me when I can't be there. (Truth is, I miss you, too.)
  21. Because you don't mind taking out the trash.
  22. Because you let me rant about stupid crap without making me feel like stupid crap.
  23. Because you make me believe in love.
  24. Because you don't freak out if I happen to cry.
  25. Because I need you.

No comments: