Who, What, Huh??

I am me. I do stuff. The stories you are about to read are true. Names and details have been thinly masked in an apathetic attempt to protect the innocent-ish. Vixens, Heroes and Villains pepper their way through this blog. Monikers are to the left so you can gain a slight introduction.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Move Over Jane Fonda


So, I've been trying to kick my ass into shape lately. Or rather, paying a huge Ex-Marlins Ball Player to kick it into shape for me.

I actually like talking about it and the rigidity of the training. Makes me feel kind of hard core when really... nothing could be farther from the truth. Still. I need to get back into shape and so far, this is what I have to do to make sure I don't get lazy.

Apparently, I've been talking about it SO much, that I've actually been inspiration to those around me to begin a fitness regime themselves. Four people in the past 2 days have told me this. On the one hand, YAY! Misery.. I mean, fitness, loves company! However, on the other hand, I can't help reacting with a "wha? huh?" Who are these crazy people who've chosen to blame me for their inspirational motivation to kick it into gear?

Whatever. I won't complain. I will take their motivational push and use it for my own selfish gain. With all of us racing to fitness, I want to win it first. And I have a secret motivational tool up my sleeve. So. Watch it, people. That's all I have to say.

No comments: