Who, What, Huh??

I am me. I do stuff. The stories you are about to read are true. Names and details have been thinly masked in an apathetic attempt to protect the innocent-ish. Vixens, Heroes and Villains pepper their way through this blog. Monikers are to the left so you can gain a slight introduction.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I Enjoy Being a Girl

So, I spent my morning lounging a bit, shopping online at VS, thinking about how I might spend the rest of my afternoon. And yes, I made a few purchases, and as they added up a thought flitted through my mind that guys have it sooo easy. Their "secrets" aren't as costly to dress as us females. And while a sexy man in very nice boxer briefs or, my personal favorite - trunks-, certainly does get the blood a-boilin', a good pair runs them maybe $22 - $28 on average. And that's when they want to look great, feel great and be their sexiest in designer labels.

For those of us of the fairer sex, it's not fair at all. Sure we get pretty designs trimmed with lace and ribbons, but for us a sexy set that covers (or sometimes just enhances) our "secrets" runs closer to $60 - $70 on average. Take today, for example. I was shopping the sales. Clearance. And I spent $130 on things that will only cover my secrets 2 days of the week. Or one really great weekend where I'm only in and out of them briefly enough to run for coffee.

*Sigh*

Truth be told, though, I really, really, really enjoy being a girl. And I like all the ribbons and lace and softness that goes into the really great secret keepers. And I like the reaction I get when I'm all dressed up. And you already know I'm attracted to the trouble that ensues... so, when all is said and done, I suppose it's worth it.

Now... if only I could find someone willing to pay for the next round. *wink*


<---------------- What I bought. (Since you asked) ------------>

Also, on a random sidenote... I find it hilarious and ridiculous that these two models feel the need to pose in exactly the same way. The "Ooooh, I'm scantily clad so I must tussle my hair with both hands and stretch" pose. Coincidentally, I do that very thing all the damn time. Really. All girls do. When they get too tired from the pillow fighting and practicing kissing.

1 comment:

Nora said...

that's how it is at our house...four girls...all that hair mussing and pillow fighting and kissing. yeeeeeah right.
and agreed, secret coverin' stuff is too danged expensive...but it sure is nice.