
Today, I was hanging out and having lunch with the best 4-year-olds in the world. Some might accuse me of being biased, but really... they're so great. Anyway, we always get into random discussions about different things and today's centered around allergens. Princess #1 starts off saying that her mom and brother are allergic to pets but not her or her dad. She's just allergic to pollen sometimes. Where Princess #2 then chimes in with, "I'm not allergic to any animals. I'm just allergic to alligators and sharks." And she was so serious, I couldn't help laughing full-on at that. Of course, she was tickled that she'd made me laugh, so she went on to say that she was also allergic to tacos. Apparently "allergic" is flexible. If that's the case, then I am allergic to spiders and snakes. And bosses like the Emporer and bad dates. And many, many other things. 4-year-olds have brilliant logic.
No comments:
Post a Comment