Who, What, Huh??

I am me. I do stuff. The stories you are about to read are true. Names and details have been thinly masked in an apathetic attempt to protect the innocent-ish. Vixens, Heroes and Villains pepper their way through this blog. Monikers are to the left so you can gain a slight introduction.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sirene

Trouble (2:19:34 PM): feisty
Sirene (2:19:37 PM): I AM.
Sirene (2:19:43 PM): why am i so feisty today?
Trouble (2:19:56 PM): you need to go work out with your vibrator
Sirene (2:20:05 PM): i'd like to think that douchewads bring out the feist in me.
Sirene (2:20:08 PM): NO.
Sirene (2:20:12 PM): actually, i probably should.
Trouble (2:20:18 PM): =)
Sirene (2:20:20 PM): *sigh*
Sirene (2:20:54 PM): ok. i'm out.
Trouble (2:21:04 PM): vibrator?
Sirene (2:21:09 PM): NO.
Trouble(2:21:14 PM): heheh
Sirene (2:21:14 PM): i'll talk to you later. :-P
Sirene (2:21:23 PM): enjoy talking to your mature, manly friend.

No comments: